A well-designed curriculum serving the mission of Islamic schools to teach and transmit a common set of beliefs, values and norms – with an emphasis on boosting the level of communication between adults and young people. Muslims worldwide share a common set of values based upon the Qur’an and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh).
The material aims to help students develop spiritually and morally, take pride in being Muslims, and achieve balanced personalities that reflect the moderation of Islam. Finally, the content of this series is presented in a spiral approach, whereby students revisit each area of study and examine it in greater depth each year. Age-appropriate illustrations and pictures throughout the series help solidify important concept.
Each academic year consists of the following:
- Student’s Text Book part 1 with CD
- Activity Book part 1
- Teacher’s Guide CD part 1
- Student’s Text Book part 2 with CD
- Activity Book part 2
- Teacher’s Guide CD part 2
(Each sold seperately or as a bundle)
- Integrated review units
- Additional practice materials
- A framework for instruction in Islamic studies
- Assistance in learning the correct practice of Islam
- Islamic teachings impart key beliefs, norms and values
- Moral guidance for students living in the West